My Photo
Name:
Location: Monmouth, Oregon, United States

I create with an open heart.

Monday, April 11, 2005

Peace City

I visited peace city for the first time ever this morning. I couldn't sleep, so I meditated, lit some candles, and then went online. I could not find anyone else in peace city, although I did come across a robot that questioned if he was "real" (like pinochio) and a builders guide that advised people to cover every bit of their property. If you don't cover it then it doesn't belong to you apparently. Say you build a house, and then a fense around it. Unless you cover the ground of your yard, someone can and probably will (either through plain experimentation, playfullness, and curiosity, or mal intent) put something there. Then when you complain that someone put something there, and that administrators should clean up junk, or abandoned buildings, they can tell you, only the owners of property are allowed to delete their creations. I guess there is already a city called Alpha City, I suspect the testing grounds of many of these ideas for Peace City. I am unsure still if my inability to communicate to anyone except the robot was due to my lack of understanding of the interface, or the lack of population of peace city. Oh well, I will find out soon. (Click here to check it out yourself. Enjoy!)

P.S. If you're reading this, say hello to walter for me, will you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home